Virtual Users

Pete Savage node50 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 06:55:22 UTC 2005

Hi, this one has been killing me for months now
I hve a litle machine running fc3 that I wan to setup as a server with
virtual domains.  apach is no problem for this, but I am having trouble with
exim, docevot/cyrus and vsftpd.
I did at one point have it working by copying a workign exim config from a
cpanel server...but this is not desired and now doesn't work anyway.  I
really need some help, I've searched for howtos but to no avail.
I really need to be able to....have exim handle multiple domains and place
the emails in the domain owners home dir.  Ie each domain is associated with
a system user.  and people can login to a pop3/imap web interface, and via
25,110 with the format
pete at somthing.com
and receive their mail.
ftp is a problem to but I have seen that proftp seems to give a better
solution than vs.
Please help :(
Pete