xmms chinese

Michael Lee mic_kklee at yahoo.com.hk
Mon Jan 17 12:54:23 UTC 2005

I can see chinese in the playlist now , thank you very much . On Sunday
16 January 2005 10:17, Michael Lee wrote:

>>How can I see chinese in the playlist of xmms ?

Are you running the 'canna' server?  I believe thats what displays the
oriental stuff here.  I cannot read it of course, but it does
display.

-- Cheers, Gene "There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt
(Author) 99.32% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly
Yahoo.com attorneys please note, additions to this message by Gene
Heskett are: Copyright 2005 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.