fedora-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 226

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Mon Jan 17 21:25:24 UTC 2005

Colleen Beamer wrote:

>On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 15:30:32 -0500, Colleen Beamer
><colleen.beamer at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 12:00:11 -0500 (EST),
>>fedora-list-request at redhat.com <fedora-list-request at redhat.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Rahul Sundaram <rahulsundaram at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>> The only fstab-sync file that I could find on my

>>>search the list archives and xdg-list in freedesktop.org. this has
>>>been discussed extensively
>>>

>Well, I did as suggested - on the list archives, I AGAIN searched for
>fstab-sync and found nothing.  On the xdg-list, I spent hours wading
>through e-mail for the past few months and couldn't find anything and
>on this site, there doesn't appear to be a search mechanism, which is
>totally useless.
>
>I would still like some direction on this, if it's not to much
>trouble, or if you know a link where I can get this information,
>please point me to it.
>
>Colleen

hi Colleen, I haven't read your previous email(s) so I can't help with
your question. However I thought I'd point out that your subject line
is: 'Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 11, Issue 226' so many people who could
probably help you are not reading your email. Try again with a different
subject line and see if that helps.

Duncan