Firefox "Save As" Dialog ?

Fritz Whittington f.whittington at att.net
Tue Jan 18 18:14:01 UTC 2005

On or about 2005-01-18 10:02, Rahul Sundaram whipped out a trusty #2
pencil and scribbled:

>On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:42:06 -0200, Juliano Ravasi Ferraz
><ml at juliano.info> wrote:
>

>>Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>>

>>>sometimes having a more functional interface important. have a button
>>>bar is new but better since you can click on any of these in an easy
>>>way compared to a drop down box.
>>>

>>This is only true if you follow old unix practice of using very short
>>(4-5 chars avg) directory and file names
>>

>true even modern linux systems tend to have short directory names. I
>also follow the same practise

You mean like:  \usr\src\redhat\BUILD\kernel-2.6.9\linux-2.6.9 (which is
where the kernel source gets installed) ?  :-)

Even if each name is relatively short, the whole pile can sometimes add
up....

--
Fritz Whittington
There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have. (Don Herold)