wacom

Julien Pons julienpons at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:24:31 UTC 2005

David L Norris a écrit :
> On Fri, 2005-01-21 at 22:45 -0500, Deron Meranda wrote:
>
>>Don't get confused though...there are TWO wacom "modules".
>>There is a kernel module (which is included with FC3), and
>>an xorg module (which is not included).
>

> linuxwacom is included with FC3 but not installed by default:
>   yum install linuxwacom
>
> My Wacom PenPartner points but it doesn't click and there's 0 pressure
> sensitivity according to xidump.  So, I don't know what's wrong with
> that.

Ok thanks David and Deron, i'll try this.
I have a Wacom Intuos 1 (yes the old one on serial port) and would like
to have pressure sensivity under Gimp 2.2.

With Redhat 9.0 i succeeded to make it work but without pressure
sensivity...

But before that...well i have to put that new s-ata drive in my box and
install FD3 ! ;-)

Thanks,

Julien