GRUB will not be overwritten

Krzysztof Kujawski krzysiek-kujawski at wp.pl
Thu Jan 27 14:45:48 UTC 2005

I haven't wiped out any partitions.
I tried chroot /mnt/sysimage as rescue CD let me.

But I don't know how to exit and reboot from shell -- rescue CD wrote that after
command chroot /mnt/sysimage
exit from shell and the system will be reboot.

Exit not results in rebooting.

Id this command in one line?

chroot /mnt/sysimage/sbin/grub-install /dev/hd(3)

Chris