Fedora Core 2 Channel Bonding

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Sat Jan 29 01:56:52 UTC 2005

Rashawn L Knapp wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just joined this list, as I am having trouble finding specific
> documentation for channel bonding for Fedora Core 2.  My question is:
> Does FC2 include channel bonding functionality similar to that of Redhat 7.x?
>
> If anyone can point me to documentation that would be great.  If you know
> the answer, that would also be great.

If you mean the network bonding driver, yes, FC has it and it works
just like RH7.x, 8.0, 9 and RHEL.

Try going to /usr/share/doc/kernel-`uname -r`/Documentation/networking
and look at the "bonding.txt" file.
-    First Law of Work:                                              -
-    If you can't get it done in the first 24 hours, work nights.    -