if you have this kinda setup maybe you can help me:)

Kristian Poul Herkild kristian at herkild.dk
Sat Jan 1 01:26:58 UTC 2005

zomorf wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> If you have this kinda setup and have a little patience in helping
> one, one would be greatful...
>
> I have 2 HD's 80g for xp and 40g for fedora... don't care which or
> will have fedora or xp so if it's easier too have fedora on hda and xp
> on hdb then so be it... But if anyone can help that'd be great... have
> tried almost every combination but for some reason can't get both too
> recognise one way or the other...
>
> Lata,
>     zomorf

Well, I'm not exactly using XP but I'm using Windows2000 and Fedora Core 3.

1 Harddisk at 40 GB running Windows2000
1 Harddisk at 80 GB running Fedora Core 3 (FC being my primary system -
windows2000 is mostly for games and apps not running in any way under FC)

I think you should have one harddisk running as hda and the other as hdc
(both being master, but running on different IDE-channels - actually my
FC-harddisk is running as slave - since my burner is master (hdc) )

Just ask me whatever question you want, and I'll answer them as well as
I can :)

/Kristian Poul Herkild