low audio volume

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sun Jan 2 00:57:27 UTC 2005

I have a fresh install of FC3 on a 1.5 Ghz desktop. All is generally
well, but, my audio volume is extremely low. Even with amplified
speakers turned up all the way, and the volume control on my media
player turned up all the way, the sound is fairly soft. It can be heard,
but it can't be made loud. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm
missing? The sound card is built in to the MB which is an MSI, I
believe. All works well in Windows, so I don't think it's a hardware
problem.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA