Linksys WMP11 with Fedora Core 2

Dave Andreasen davidandreasen at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 01:49:57 UTC 2005

Hello all!

I have a Linksys WMP11 wireless PCI card that I am
trying to get to work with Fedora Core 2.  What steps
do I need to take to get this card to work?  I have
searched this list and found some hints, but no
definitive answers as to if this card can work or not.
 I have found that Fedora "sees" the card because it
appears in /etc/sysconfig/hwconfig.

Please keep in mind that I am a total Linux newbie.  I
have used other Unix flavors in the past (Solaris
mostly).

Thank you for any help you can give and Happy New
Year!

Dave