Odd request for how NOT to do something...

David Corrigan lightingisfun at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 07:16:30 UTC 2005

removing the handler kbd on any device should stop the keys from being
sent to the user. I don't know how to remove that from the file
because it just shows what is being done, its not a config file. Does
anyone know what file will control the keyboard event handlers? I've
been trying to setup evrouter but when I run "evrouter -D
/dev/input/event*" it gives me this error:

evrouter: error querying device /dev/input/event0: Invalid argument
evrouter: error querying device /dev/input/event1: Invalid argument
evrouter: error querying device /dev/input/event2: Invalid argument
evrouter: error querying device /dev/input/event3: Invalid argument
evrouter: no input devices were opened. Exiting.

David