Boot hangs after fresh install

Darren Coleman daz at superficial.net
Sun Jan 2 12:13:48 UTC 2005

You could try installing Red Hat 9 and see if that boots.  That's basically
what I did.

I know it's not a solution, but it’s a good way of determining whether
Fedora Core (or rather kernel 2.6.x+) is incompatible with your hardware
configuration.

If I find out any more info I'll let you know, but I went over this so many
times and eventually lost the will to live and stayed with RH9. :(

Daz