Your e-mail message has been rejected ???

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun Jan 2 15:05:27 UTC 2005

Am So, den 02.01.2005 schrieb gaetan yavorsky um 15:49:

> What is this ???
> I post 2 messages on the list, and each time I receive back this king of
> e-mail coming from : Auto.Reply at lee.k12.nc.us
> Looking my email shows me that my original message was successfully
> sent.
> Looking expanded mail header, shows me that the mail is coming normaly
> from the list.
>

> So, what is this ???

Someone has subscribed this list and has a moron mail setup which causes
verbose bounce mails. This setup by @lee.k12.nc.us is stupid because a)
it produces these bounces (in case of worms and other spam with faked
sender addresses innocent people get this crap too) and b) it triggers
list mail as spam which isn't.

You may contact the list admin if you get this mail every time you post
to the list. The list admin may pause the subscription for the person
causing this behaviour.