X terminating suddenly without warning

Chris ChrisR at Ruprecht.ORG
Sun Jan 2 17:04:44 UTC 2005

Hi Jim,

I tried that and the results are not good. I can no longer log into the
system and X isn't starting up at all. After it boots, it presents the
character login but the keyboard is dead. I got it to boot the previous
kernel (logged in using single user mode, fixed grub.conf) again the
the same results (not being able to log in).

Probably have to force install the current kernel. It looks like the
machine crashes as it's not pinging either ...

Best regards,
Chris