FC3-i386-disc2.iso

ltm893 at comcast.net ltm893 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 12:06:39 UTC 2005

Group

I am having trouble downloading a valid disc 2 ISO image. When I use the media check that comes with the install package, it returns a FAIL. I am able to download disk images 1,3, and 4 that pass that PASS the media check utility. I have tried downloading the image from the redhat site and mirrors; I have also tried burning the image with 2 separate burners and burning software.

When I run md5sum on FC3-i386-disc2.iso I get 2c11674cf429fe570445afd9d5ff564e which is different than that listed on the web page.

Any Ideas ?

Thanks
Todd