Customizing your desk.

Maciek R. m.mail at vp.pl
Mon Jan 3 19:28:06 UTC 2005

Hello out there,

I have three questions concerning GNOME and KDE:

1. I changed all fonts in KDE's 'Configuration Center' but fonts in
'Evolution Email' or 'Mozilla' or other programs still use the old
fonts. In Gnome everything works fine. Is there any config file to
change in order to get this top work?
2. How can I change Icons for Applications that appear as Icons in
'Applications' menu on my panel? Because there are disabled and I cannot
click on the 'icon change button'.
3. How can I change the splash screen of fedora (are there config
files?)? I mean the screen where you can type in your user name and
password. I wanted to change fonts and background ;-)

--
Maciek R. <m.mail at vp.pl>