how to configure laptop monitor correctly

T.Q. Publications tqpublications at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 22:12:16 UTC 2005

i am having problems configuring the laptop. I have a HP laptop. the only selection allowed in setup was "unprobed" monitor. It used 2/3 of the screen. I reload the software and now i get 1/2 of the screen. a small square... is there a way to do this manually or am i making this harder than it actually is?

~~ A free child advocacy publication for girls 12-18.~~