nvidia 128mb w/core 3

Jeff Ratliff jefrat at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 4 03:56:53 UTC 2005

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 12:16:08PM -0500, Cyber Source wrote:
> Hello all,
>  Did the issue of 128mb nvidia cards and core 3 ever get solved? It
> will hang on the NVIDIA splash screen. This only happens with 128mb
> cards and core 3.

I'm also using a 128 meg nVidia card and have had no problems with
the Fedora drivers or the nVidia drivers on Core 3. There were minor
problems with device permissions that occasionally caused 3D not to
work, but they've since been solved (at least for me).
  I don't recall ever hearing anything about problems with 128 meg
cards, and I read this list and the test list.