Modified CueCat and X

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Wed Jan 5 02:55:29 UTC 2005

I had a need for a barcode scanner, so I dug through my parts chest and
found a CueCat.  I Googled and found out how to modify it so I didn't
have to run any software to decode the scan data.  This works fine in
the Linux console, but in X, I get garbage.

How does X screw up the keyboard mappings like that?

I'm running FC2, GNOME, and plain old xterms.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>