Installation help

Bharath Tadhekrishna radhe at linuxmail.org
Wed Jan 5 05:53:21 UTC 2005

Sir,
          I am from india.Studying CSIT.
          The purpose of this message is help required in linux installation.
          my friend had given me Fedora Core linux CD's but i dont know exactly how to install>many of my friends
          told that It is very difficult to install.So when i searching i find your mailing list.

         My system requirements are:
          128MB Ram
          20GB with 10GB windows 98 and other i left for files.
          pentium 3.

         please tell me now the steps to install Fedora in it.And i want dual booting i.e., both linux and windows
         98.

                       waiting for ur replies