Kernel Sources

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Wed Jan 5 14:06:53 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 05 January 2005 15:57, Paul Howarth wrote:
> Chadley Wilson wrote:
snipped

> The source you're looking for is now in
> /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.9 rather than /usr/src.
>
> This is where the rpmbuild command extracted the RPM contents to.
>
> Paul.
OK so thats where I must put the xxxxxxx.config file as .config
I would also then assume that I will need to modify the make files for any
driver I install to point to the directory. is that correct?

Wait mine is :
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.9/linux-2.6.9/

--
Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician