how to spoof the browser type

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Jan 5 14:49:30 UTC 2005

David Limon Romero wrote:

> I've been using the extension since it was released, it works fine, but
> unfortunately some websites designed 100% for IE doesn't work (I mean some
> 'features' on the site), that's a kind of discrimination, people can't use
> the browser that they want (firefox) and finally drop IE :-(
> I hate that websites.

You can help whittle down their number:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/tech-evangelism/
--
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,
but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/