All Windows Open but are Locked in Original location and size

A. Rick Anderson arick at pobox.com
Wed Jan 5 16:02:30 UTC 2005

I'm not sure how, but starting today, I can't move or resize any of the
application windows on my desktop.   They open just fine.  But when I
grab the title bar, I get the move mouse cursor, but the window doesn't
move.  When I select the resize icon, I get the stretch cursor, but the
window doesn't move.  If the application itself resizes, such as
offering a full-screen mode, the application responds as expected.  But
windows themselves don't respond to me.  I've gone into the various
settings available, and I can't see any that would cause this behavior.
Any clues or pointers to where I'd find this in the manual would be
appreciated.

--
A. Rick Anderson