How to migrate profile/account from Windoze Mozilla to FC3

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Jan 5 19:36:38 UTC 2005

A. Rick Anderson wrote:

> Turns out that there is a context menu (right mouse click) in the
> mozilla file browser window that displays hidden files. The reason I
> have the file browser open in mozilla is that the FAQ. After closing
> Mozilla completely, you copy the files, edit prefs.js (in order to
> delete any directory conflicts) and then you need to point the profile
> manager at the copied directory (minus the SALT).

> I've done that, and none of my email filter rules, folders or existing
> email shows up. Strangely, there were a bunch of old mail from the
> June - August time frame.

Now it sounds like your windoze had multiple profiles, and you copied
the data from the wrong profile.
--
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,
but to us who are being saved, it is the power of God."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/