Quick Questions

Thierry Sayegh linux at glossolalie.org
Wed Jan 5 20:48:31 UTC 2005

Littleguru wrote:
> 1-how httpd knows where is php.ini located
> 2-how can I know php.ini compiled as a module through apache
> 3-how can I know my linux has security enhansed (SELinux)
> 4-and how can I config SELinux ?

<rant>
littleguru,
Might be a bit blunt but what about doing some research before asking
questions....google is your friend, RTFM is also good.
I know I might start a flamewar...again <sigh>

The list archive is not bad either as well as
httpd.apache.org
www.php.net
fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq/

fedorafaq, fedoranews etc.

BUT start there: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
</rant>

If you've done some research then please elaborate on your requests,
otherwise just see above.
Ta
Thierry
--