FC3-i386-disc2.iso

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 5 21:55:08 UTC 2005

>	That md5sum is correct indeed!

>	So... ????

Here are a couple of ideas:

1.  Burn your CDs at a lower/slower speed.  I burnt my ISOs to 4x CD-RW media.
2.  Type in the following line when you get to the boot: prompt :
linux ide=nodma

Either or both of these may be required to install FC3 correctly onto your system.  The second suggestion is a workaround, discovered within days of FC3's release, to a problem with the IDE driver.  The first is because some CD burners have problems burning ISO (disk image files) to CDs.

Good luck and hope this corrects the problems with your CDs.

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!