Flash development tools

Andrew Smith rhml2 at k1k2.com
Thu Jan 6 02:43:43 UTC 2005

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to recount their
experience in Flash tools available for linux.
(N.B. not windows tools emulated in linux)

I'm wanting to be able to produce a final *.swf file
(and of course the html that goes with it)
Not knowing much about flash - it appears to be basically
action script/s (appears to be a simple language) with
sound/graphics/video files - so even something that can just
put those together into a *.swf might possibly do.
Of course I may have missed something in my brief look at
flash so that may not be all that is necessary.

-Any help greatly appreciated
-Andrew