Postfix & Hostname problems.

Erik Ellestad eje at cmpharm.ucsf.edu
Thu Jan 6 01:10:27 UTC 2005

 > Does this mean that most people running Exchange servers that HELO as
 > blah.local or even OEMCOMPUTER can't send you mail?

Just tragic, isn't it?

;-)

Actually, that issue hasn't been too much a problem for me.  Responsible
postmasters are usually pretty quick to fix errors like that, even in
the edu domains.

Bigger problem are legitimate collaborators who can't figure out how to
get their systems patched and/or un-blacklisted.  Those are the folks
who prevent me from using rbl lists.

Erik

--
Erik Ellestad