Complaints about using this list...

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Thu Jan 6 06:48:01 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 14:13 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> Yep.. Filter on The Message HEader or Subject.

Actually there is a better way to filter for lists, especially those
that don't have the list email address in the "sender" field, nor the
list name in the subject field: use the "mailing list" field and set it
to the list name, ie "fedora-list".  It helps sort those obscure lists
that don't conform to the regular rules.

BTW: Note to evolution developers: it would be nice if one could filter
by the "reply to" field.

BTW: I never would have replied to this if I had seen it in the digest.
Now that I am viewing individual posts as emails, I'll contribute more.

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.