Quick Questions

Littleguru Littleguru at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 6 09:02:58 UTC 2005

hello

Well , I never send email , before searching enough through google
and i realy searched enough to find out about SELinux or php.ini
but never found a good documents to describe advance options .
most of the documents just tell the same things .
now I explain more in depth may be you can help me .
I have a webserevr which exec function is disabled , but every thing in
php.ini seems fine .
another person had the same problem , and he has disables SELinuz
or configured it , and now he has no problem , now I am curious about
SELinux and php and here is the questions again .
I will appreciate if you can answer very quickly or if you have any
links that will guide me through .

1-how httpd knows where is php.ini located
2-how can I know php compiled as a module through apache
3-how can I know my linux has security enhansed (SELinux)
4-and how can I config SELinux ?

thanks , and I never eneter to flamewar as I just askes for help :)