automatic memory stick mount

Vincent Guffens guffens at auto.ucl.ac.be
Thu Jan 6 09:50:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I found out that when a memory stick is inserted in FC3, it is not
mounted automatically because the kernel module usb_storage is not inserted.

I guess I could fix that by inserting the module at each boot (what is
the best way to do it?) but I suppose there is something broken somewhere.

How is the usb_storage module supposed to be inserted ?

thanks!

--
				Vincent Guffens
				PhD Student UCL/CESAME