How do you know?

Falko Jeske privat at falko-jeske.de
Thu Jan 6 14:42:26 UTC 2005

Simple Answer: For Suse 9.2 i have to pay 59€. For Fedora Core 3 i just
have to download four ISO-Images. On the other hand, i had Suse Linux
9.1 and it was just a desaster: Installing from DVD not possible cause
of a known problem (combo-drive - DVD - incompatibility), Disk 2 was not
ok. I needed to install 9.0 (the edition of my friend), and i didnt use
it often.

Regards - Falko