how to spoof the browser type?

Nifty Hat Mitch mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 6 16:48:28 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 05, 2005 at 08:40:13AM -0700, Robin Laing wrote:
> Nifty Hat Mitch wrote:

> >Debugging or spoofing this could take more time than it
> >takes to pick up an Linux version of Netscape.
> >
> >Download and install Netscape.

> If the page is designed properly for Netscape, it should work in
> Mozilla.  It is a site related problem that the developer should be
> notified about.

It took some looking but I did find a contact to send a message
to and I did.  He in turn will pass the issue on...  In looking
I did find some IT department charter and legislation issues
to remind them of their goals.

It might be good for those of us that understand accessibility issues
to look at the site.  In the US/Florida there are strong laws for the
protection of employee rights for the handicapped and disabled.  The
entry to the State of Florida Job search system should have no
barriers.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	spam unwanted email.