Quick Questions

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Jan 6 19:23:00 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 06.01.2005 schrieb Littleguru um 10:02:

> now I explain more in depth may be you can help me .
> I have a webserevr which exec function is disabled , but every thing in
> php.ini seems fine .
> another person had the same problem , and he has disables SELinuz
> or configured it , and now he has no problem , now I am curious about
> SELinux and php and here is the questions again .
> I will appreciate if you can answer very quickly or if you have any
> links that will guide me through .
>
> 1-how httpd knows where is php.ini located

PHP knows, by compilation

> 2-how can I know php compiled as a module through apache

Create a file with random name, like /var/www/html/phpcheck.php and
content

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Then use your browser and call this PHP page. You will get a lot of
information if PHP is installed on your Fedora machine.

> 3-how can I know my linux has security enhansed (SELinux)
> 4-and how can I config SELinux ?

Both questions can be answered by reading the docs:

http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-faq-fc3/
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 20:19:10 up 14 days, 22:03, load average: 0.52, 0.39, 0.32