Nu Tech Dual DVD CD Burner

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 20:37:17 UTC 2005

I assume this is an internal burner that is already installed and no
hardware problems.
Go to linuxmigration.com, there is a tutorial on how to burn cd's.
Just disregard the fact that they are cd's and a lot of the info is
still applicable.  It shows you settings for the burners.  THat might
help get you up to speed, then study the specifics on dvd's under
linux (beyond the scope of my help, sorry).  What burner software are
you using?   Makes a differrence to a certain extent.

Glad to hear youve taken over part of a M$ network.  I hope you are
able to take over the rest of it  LOL

Marc