netgear wireless

David Cary Hart Fedora at TQMcube.com
Fri Jan 7 18:05:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 09:47 -0800, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Jan 2005, Amadeus W.M. wrote:
>

> Theres a source rpm. you install that, go into /usr/src/redhat/SPECS

I could be wrong but I do not think that they have a FC2/3 (2.6.x) rpm.
Furthermore, MadWifi has ONLY released CVS code which changes and
improves frequently. This is really something that should be installed
from source which can then be applied to any kernel installation without
waiting for someone to compile it. The CVS compiles with a simple
make;make install. Of course, this method requires kernel source which
seems to be a challenge for many people.