netgear wireless

Johnathan Bailes johnathan.bailes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:35:44 UTC 2005

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:11:27 -0500, David Cary Hart <Fedora at tqmcube.com> wrote:

> Madwifi has to be compiled from CVS (and works quite well - thank you
> very much). Axel may have an RPM at atrpms.net.
>
> BTW, I have a WGT624 which I am quite please with.

Ok, I feel like a dumbass asking this question but what is the order I
should use if I choose to go with your rpms instead of my own compiled
madwifi drivers.

What do I mean?

If I install the new kernel first I just waxed my net connection.

If I install the madwifi driver first doesn't it go in the old kernel
tree and then when I get the new kernel that gets knocked to the side.

So, what is the order of installation when I get prompted that a new
kernel update is pending?