Building kernel from scratch

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Sun Jan 9 16:01:44 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-01-08 at 15:53 +0000, Phil Brooks (Brooks Computer
Solutions) wrote:
> Those Dis tend not to be OpenSource, is it not posible to do this with
> FC then ?

HUH?  Certainly possible to use FCx bot may/may not be the best choice
if that's all you want to do with the box.

A google on "linux firewall" would be a good starting point.  Sounds
like you may want one of the CD/floppy-bootable distros that are
specialized for firewalls.

Another Phil

P.S.

Please avoid posting in HTML - it seems to annoy a lot of list members.
May have better luck getting answers with text-only posts. :-)