burning problem

Cyber Source peter at cybersource.us
Sun Jan 9 21:53:30 UTC 2005

one other thing, if on the SCSI drive and i run k3b from command line, i
can see an error message saying "/dev/CyberGroup01 permission denied"
(our LVM group name), again this ONLY happens if on a SCSI drive. Could
it be the /dev/mapper is being confused by the SCSI drive and then the
permissions to burn as a user?

--
cybersource.us
                         115 Richfield Road