FC3 on XP Pro box dual boot

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sun Jan 9 21:59:46 UTC 2005

Jeff Swope wrote:
> my other question was do i have to burn an iso or is there a file that i
> can download directly to my xp box then run install without making cd?

Jeff, Fedora Core is an operating system like windows xp is. You won't
be able to install one operating system (fedora/linux), while running
another (windows xp). It simply isn't possible.

Sort out what stuart said first, i'd make say 3-5 Gig free, and then ask
away if you need more help.

Duncan

--
Your life, for better or worse, is an exemplary act.
Linux user #372812