mouse/kvm problems

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 23:46:17 UTC 2005

On Sunday 09 January 2005 15:07, Don Woodward wrote:

> > > Sorry, I think it should be psmouse.proto=imps
> >
> > ---
> > I will try when I reboot to new kernel. I currently have a lot of
> > xterm's open that I don't want to lose at the moment
> >
> > Craig
>
> I tried "proto=imps" on mine and the mouse wheel works but the erratic
> behavior when switching with my Belkin switch still exists - I went back
> to "proto=bare".
>
> Don Woodward

Hi all:

Well, I've tried both of the "psmouse.proto" options and neither worked with
my Belkin SOHO kvm 4 port and the new Logitech cordless mouse.  It worked
okay with the corded mouse but not the cordless for some reason.  So now I'm
using two mice, one for FC3 (with cord) and the cordless for RH7.3 and
winblows2K.

Has anyone switched from Belkin to another kvm that they would recommend?

Tom
--
Tom Taylor
Registered linux user #263467