mouse/kvm problems

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 00:21:21 UTC 2005

Don Woodward wrote:

>>>Sorry, I think it should be psmouse.proto=imps
>>
>>---
>>I will try when I reboot to new kernel. I currently have a lot of
>>xterm's open that I don't want to lose at the moment
>>
>>Craig
>

> I tried "proto=imps" on mine and the mouse wheel works but the erratic
> behavior when switching with my Belkin switch still exists - I went back
> to "proto=bare".
>
> Don Woodward

You might try adding this ption to grub.conf
psmouse.resetafter=3

I remember this option being passed on for some problem. It might have
been kvm. I cannot recall the specific issue.
Anyway, this particular option was passed onto me for another problem
and the option lessens the problems that I was having. It might be worth
a try.

Jim
--
I sometimes think that God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his
ability.