R: Red Hat Certificates

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:56:11 UTC 2005

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 22:48:52 +0100, Piero <pierolists at giochi.org> wrote:
> [...]

Comptia.org released the linux+ certification, but it is VERY entry
level and in no way compares to RHCT/RHCE.  The linux professional
institute released their LPIC certification which has at least a
couple of levels to it, and is better.  See lpi.org.   Other than that
I think SuSE/Novell has some certs or something tied to their Novell
CNE track.   I think the SAIR/GNU certification died, at least
according to lpi's website.

Hope that helps
Marc