Possible gnome-vfs problem

Piko Neal pakole at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 10 07:30:23 UTC 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen:

1.  My volume control does not work.

2.  When I try to use the volume control applet in my panel, its remains
at zero.  When I try to select it from the application menu, it gives me
the error that there are no mixer elements and/or devices found.

3.  I use the sound card detector to show that I have a sound card, and
my sound card is displayed.

4.  Also my rhythmbox is not working either.  It tell me that I need to
check the installation about my gnome-vfs source.

5.  I would really appreciate any help about this issue.

Very Respectfully,
Piko A. Neal, Jr
--
Piko Neal <pakole at MIT.EDU>