"Install exited abnormally" on kickstart install

Tony Dietrich td at transoft.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 08:27:43 UTC 2005

Sent off list

The best way to get a working kickstart is to do the install manually first,
using whatever install method (HTTP/FTP/NFS) you want to have available in
the production system.

Anaconda writes the resulting ks file to /root/anaconda after the install.

Then use this as the basis for your kickstart file.

TD

--
Tony Dietrich