Does downloading a torrent file continues in background when I logout a session?

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Jan 10 12:20:54 UTC 2005

Vinicius wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does downloading a torrent file continues in background when I logout a
> KDE session, please?
>

> TIA,
> Vinicius.

You probably should start the torrent from a virtual terminal. I believe
that once the GUI is exited, so do the processes that were started
within the GUI.

Personally, I run torrents from a regular terminal, so I can shutdown X
at any time, still having the torrent running in the terminal.

Jim

--
The Roman Rule:
	The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the