Alsa and Creative Soundblaster 512 Live (emu10k1)

Michael Schmidt mrholyschmidt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:09:01 UTC 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:32:23 +0100 (CET), Patrick Steiner
<patrick.steiner at a1.net> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i have installed fc3 on my pc, but my sound doesnt work correctly. only
> the subwoofer and 3 of my 4 speakers work.
>
> in win xp all works fine. is there any option to activate all speakers?
>
> --

Look under "Volume Control"  under  "Sound & Video".  There are an
incredible number of different controls in there for Sound Blaster
Live.  Just have some music playing, and try adjusting one at a time
until you hear sound from your 4th speaker.    Pay special attention
to "Surround" and "PCM" as they are the ones I personally have to set
each time on my Sound Blaster Live.

--
Mike Schmidt