Squid under fedora core 3

Tammar K. Ajam tammarajam at o2.pl
Mon Jan 10 14:43:07 UTC 2005

After finishing all the requirement (tar, ./configure, make, make
install, re-editing the configuration file),i try to make

squid -z

i got this error:

FATAL: Could not determine fully qualified hostname.  Please set
'visible_hostname'

Squid Cache (Version 2.5.STABLE6): Terminated abnormally.
CPU Usage: 0.010 seconds = 0.006 user + 0.004 sys
Maximum Resident Size: 0 KB
Page faults with physical i/o: 10
Aborted

The 'visible_hostname' is already entered in the configuration file.

regards
Tammar