Problems configuring cyrus-imapd

Pete pete at surfusa.net
Mon Jan 10 17:38:41 UTC 2005

Hello all,
I seem to be having trouble configuring cyrus-imapd and sendmail. I have
followed the directions in bsodmikes Guide to sendmail and cyrus, but
I'm having isses sending mail.  I get log messages when sending mail
concerning sendmail inability to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2.  I also
get messages that state sql_select option missing and auxpropfunc 'error
no mechanism available'.  I have checked sendmail.mc several times and
all the other files as well.  But I still seem to be missing something,
any clues?  I have also noticed one difference in the bsodmikes guide
and my results when running the command line sendmail test.  After the
AUTH GSSAPI line he shows a STARTTLS line, which I am missing.

Pete