My efforts at installing back up resources

g.freed g.freed at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jan 10 19:59:55 UTC 2005

It seems that one must not mention DVD in the subject field or it
invokes the anger of spam filters???????
Thanks to all for your advice and guidance.  I now have burned my first
DVD succesfully and backed up some 4Gb. using ProDVD and xcdburner.
It has some funny quirks and error messages which I am trying to
decipher and characterise. If I cannot sort it, I will be back for help.

When you've climbed the mountain, stop, take breath and admire the view
of the next one that you have to climb.
Gerry